The powerful Maca root
One of the most nutritious and energy boosting superfoods known. Maca, not only gives you the powerful caffeine kick, but it sure does help your sexual health. Who doesn’t want a high sex drive? ;). Loaded with nutrients and minerals, this root has the benefit of enhancing ones fertility more so boosting ones stamina and endurance.
HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS Facts:
- 59% carbohydrates
- 10.2% protein
- 8.5% fiber
- Saturated acids: 40% and non-saturated: about 55%
- Copper: 5mg/100g
- Zinc: 12mg/100g (Immune boost and helps function
- Ascorbic Acid (C): 3mg/100g
- Iron: 25mg/100g
- Phosphorus: 220mg/100g (muscle functioning)
- Selenium: 20mg/100g
- Calcium: 450mg/100g
- Potassium: 1500mg/100g (forget about bananas)
- Sodium: 25mg/100g
- Magnesium: 104mg/100g
- Manganese: 8mg/100g (supports healthy growth)
- Boron: 5mg/100g 9 (supports metabolism)
For more visit: Nutritional facts of MACA
Better than red meat when it comes to iron. This is one of the highest forms of iron today. (Still enjoy a steak if you want, but this truly is miraculous). The Maca root helps restore red blood cells, which ideally is the benefit of the iron, preventing anaemia and cardiovascular diseases.
- Balances the hormones
- Improves male fertility
- Relieves menstrual issues (cramps and hot flushes)
- Improves overall health and prevents diseases (highly nutritious)
- Clears acne and blemishes (balance of hormones)
- Reserve muscle mass
- Increases Energy levels
- Expands mental energy, improves memory
- Rich source of enzymes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Rich in antioxidants
- Because of the hormonal balance (Ladies it makes your boobs bigger <3) NO need for the pill !
This is the reason why Maca is a superfood. It is SUPER in all that it does to improve your overall health. Available in powder form and capsule today. Powered is absorbed better so I would advise the powder.
My smoothie recipe
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1-2 tablespoons Maca powder
- 1 serving of your favourite protein powder
- 1 banana
- Some honey
Warning: Pregnant and breast-feeding women must consult a doctor before consumption.
Tips: Consume every second day or a couple times a week. ENJOY MACA in your oats, in your shakes or in your yoghurt.
More information visit: